Stupid scammer...stupid..stupid..stupid.. YOU WILL NOT GET MY MONEY..hahaha..IDIOT!!!...WE GOT GOOGLE!! you FOOL.

WOW,how nice you to sent me an e-mail. isk3.... with all the sad story,about winning a prize...isk..so touching!!!..ouch!!


Dear VISITOR,if you receive any kind of this fraud email, please ignore it and you can post any comment here. You can share your experience here.

Pages


Sunday 23 September 2012

Scam - FAMILY REQUEST FOR URGENT HELP AND BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

Hi,
Another fraud email i received. Im curious, why I always got this kind of e-mail. Maybe all the mail that i got is from the same scammers?? another example for this fraud email,HERE.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 Mr. Jeremiah Gbagobee
Central London,United Kingdom   
Tel: +44-7024074737
Email: jeremiah_gbagobee@hotmail.com


      FAMILY REQUEST FOR URGENT HELP AND BUSINESS ASSISTANCE


ATTN: DIRECTOR/CEO


Greetings!


With due respect,trust and humility. I write to inform you about a business proposal which i believe would be of great interest to you. It might be a surprise to you how i got your contact address; I got your contact address from United Kingdom Chamber Of Commerce And Industry in other to seek a reliable partner to assist me in this business venture.

My name is Mr Jeremiah Gbagobee {Jr.} the son of late Mr James Gbagobee of Cote d’lvoire.My father was the personal assistance to the incumbent president Laurent Gbagbo and my father was killed in a cold blood {Two Months} before the arrest of the incumbent president Laurent Gbagbo.The oppositions knowing that my father is the personal assistance to Laurent Gbagbo and knowing that he did not support the rigging of the November 2010 presidential election and opposition political ideology, the president supporters invaded my father’s house burnt down everything, killed my father in cold blood and confiscated all his investments.My father's Attorney contacted me about his will and Testament last year which states that my late father deposited consignment box with a security company in London as valuables {GOLD AND DIAMOND) With a total value of  Ј18Million {EIGHTEEN MILLION British Pounds Sterling}



After all my inquiries from the security company in London, I was informed that my late father deposited the consignment with them since 2009.Furthermore,after the death of my father, my mother and i with my younger brother decided to move out of Ivory Coast for the safety of our lives. We are presently in the United Kingdom with all the original documents as a proof of deposit. My mother and i have decided to contact you to assist us transfer this money out of London, because we as asylum seeker here in London cannot open an account of any sort and the law of United Kingdom government does not permit us to operate or open any bank account here in London or to be involved in any financial transaction with the bank. If my proposition is considered for assisting us to transfer this money to your country, we will offer you 30% of the total fund, 70% will be for me and my family to invest in your country under your supervision and to start a new life. All expenses incurred will !
be deducted from the 70%.For detai

Once again thanks for taking your time to read my heartfelt business proposal.

I wait for your immediate reply.

Best Regard,

Mr Jeremiah Gbagobee
gbagobee.jmiah@gmail.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Stupid Scammers!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Update :

I didn't give any response and this scammer sent again the mail for the second time. And I think I should at least reply for once.hahahaha.. I replied with the mail below,
----------------
Mr Jeremiah,

thanks for you email and I really wanna help you.
 I so sorry about your father was killed.
isk3..I'm really sad. And because of that,I'm really sure that i have to help you. Ok tell what am I gonna do?

but before that i wanna share with you a sad story of mine. Read my story here.

http://mybrowsertraffic.com/links/9416

regards.
---------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. i got this email to and replied with the following

    unfortunately I myself got killed in in a sky diving accident 20 minutes before you sent this email.....

    ReplyDelete